Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Gw nungguin ampe keringggggg...;((



I don't know where to find you
I don't know how to reach you
I hear your voice in the wind
I feel you under my skin
Within my heart and my soul
I wait for you
Adagio

All of these nights without you
All of my dreams surround you
I see and I touch your face
I fall into your embrace
When the time is right I know
You'll be in my arms
Adagio
I close my eyes and I find a way
No need for me to pray
I've walked so far
I've fought so hard
Nothing more to explain
I know all that remains
Is a piano that plays

If you know where to find me
If you know how to reach me
Before this light fades away
Before I run out of faith
Be the only man to say
That you'll hear my heart
That you'll give your life
Forever you'll stay
Don't let this light fade away
Don't let me run out of faith
Be the only man to say
That you believe, make me believe
You won't let go

Adagio
** lagunya : lara fabian - adagio
** videonya : film seri favoritku disini
** fotonya : ngambil ndiri di suatu tempat di Sumbawa - NTB
** temanya : orang bodoh yang berlari secepat putaran bumi (jalan dit4 dunx
)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

apanya sih yang kering? iler? :D

Unknown said...

Selamat Ulang Tahun Yah...
Semoga semua menjadi lebih indah...
(jadi tukeran kado ndak??)

Anonymous said...

@ndorokakung: minta lap-nya dunx kung:D
@may's: met ultah juga ya jeng;) alamate mana katanya mo tukeran. douhh jeng may's kmana sih koq bloggnya aq cari2 dah ngilang

Anonymous said...

wah filmnya bikin terkenang-kenang....

klo kering yo diguyur tho ndhuk

Disini, untuk Sebuah Janji

Generasi masa kini mungkin telah memiliki pemikiran yang terbuka dalam mendefinisikan kewajiban anak kepada orang tua. Dari banyak opini di ...